Bali Retreat for Women!
Does This Describe YOU?
- You are a busy woman caught up in the running stressful treadmill demands of life, giving into everyone’s demands, putting others first, leaving your needs last on the list?
- You have suffered through life’s obstacles, and would like a way to turn that pain into power to benefit yourself and others? To RISE UP without feeling depleted?
- You would LOVE some self-devoted and nourished TIME OUT for yourself, simply to press pause and refresh?
- You DREAM of a holiday that’s all about YOU, where you can choose how your day is spent with massage, yoga, healthy food, meditation, dance or even poolside rest, as well as the option to attend inspirational seminars?
- You would love to rediscover your connection to your own inspired purpose and take time out for you with a group of supportive positive women helping you all the way?
If so then you need: RISE UP WOMENS RETREAT!
A one week holiday your body and mind will thank you for. Held in the beautiful rice fields in Ubud Bali, this retreat will offer you much needed time out for yourself to nourish your body heart and mind.
Your week will be hosted by Nichole Hamilton (Physio, meditation and yoga teacher) and Caitlin Pender (Womens Health Physio, Yoga and Pilates Teacher). We have a special interest in inspiring women to reach their potential!
Nichole has additional interests and qualifications in Dr DeMartini Facilitator as well as being a Desire Map facilitator and combines this to offer you additional workshops throughout your week! So if you are craving ME TIME, rest, rejuvenation, pampering, health and wellness all in a week- our rise up retreat is the place for you!
This one week retreat – for WOMEN ONLY – includes:
- 6 nights’ accommodation at Ananda Cottages Ubud amongst the rice fields
- Airport pick up from your flight and transfer to the hotel
- 6 delicious breakfast and healthy dinners
- Daily Classes including Morning Meditation and Movement, Yoga, Pilates, Dance (You have to have some fun right?), Guided relaxation
- Daily workshop and learning on women’s health, wellness and wellbeing to inspire you to overcome life’s hurdles and find your strengths with authentic grace and strength.
- Bali sight seeing activities including rice field bike tour and sound healing
- Take home manual to inspire you on your return home
- Daily ME TIME for massage, facials, reading, relaxation, shopping, eating delicious food or simply poolside rest!
- Daily Connection Time with a group of supportive and inspiring women
Dates: Arrive Sunday July 12-18 2020 (Checkout Saturday July 18)
Self-Investment: Early Bird $1290 (paid in full by March 1st) based on twin share accommodation
SECURE YOUR PLACE NOW with a $150 deposit! SPACES LIMITED CLICK HERE to secure your place with your deposit
**Early Bird Single Room $1600
After March 15th prices will increase to Twin share: $1490 Single Room: $1890
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Alcoholic drinks or room mini bar
- Return airport transfer (can be organised from the retreat centre)
Terms and conditions apply read more here
YES!! I NEED A WEEK OF ME TIME! SECURE YOUR PLACE NOW WITH A $150 DEPOSIT- CLICK HERE.
1- I have never been to Bali and need help booking flights! We have teamed with Belinda at italk travel Peregian! Belinda is an excellent source of information and can assist you with flight bookings, travel insurance as well as any onward journey plans you may have if you wish to stay in Bali beyond the retreat. Her contact details are 07 54771580 or Belinda@peregian.italk.travel
2- Do I need to be good at yoga? No! All classes are inclusive for beginners and we are here to offer you a relaxed retreat! Yoga will be at a beginner to intermediate level only.
3- Is it all about yoga? What does the average day look like? No the classes we offer each day will include workshops to inspire you, yoga, meditation, pilates and dance (cause you have to have some fun right?). There will be gentle movement and meditation practice each morning, followed by leisurely breakfast. Then the opportunity to attend an inspired workshop lecture, followed by a longer pilates or yoga class. The afternoon is your own free time (yes, that means daily massage for most of us!) before a relaxation practice at the end of the day followed by dinner.
3- Are their other activities? Yes! We will include a bike tour to see the country side of Bali and also a sound healing session! We also include dinners out in Ubud to provide connection time with a great group of women.
4- Do I have to be able to meditate? No. Each morning we will start gently, and guide you through an easy warming practice of movement as well as teaching and guiding you through a simple meditation practice.
5- Do I have to go to all the activities and classes offered? No, this retreat is about YOU. You can opt in or out of what ever you like! If you need more poolside rest, more massage time or wish to simply read a book- the space is yours and we support that!